Thursday 16 January 2014

Finding Nirvana





Why do I often periodically fall down and let down unmethodically,

The cycles of my temper seem enlarged I can't settle,

As encounters I choose to test my mettle,

A destruction of desire and a need for its fire,

Could in a never-ending storm move me higher,

A storm of ideas and of natural high,

Will my soul have its rest will it lie,

Before a finishing act when I …,

I must begin to look for attunement,

My body must ask my mind for atonement and vice versa,

For this to enlightenment must be the precursor,

I must seek to move myself ever further,

In a direction of peace and true enjoyment fervour,

A likeness of self with the wealth it entrusts,

To me may come with the departure of lust,

And for true love for life to radiate my future,

May love for my self be the base for my sculpture.
A love for my self must be the base for my sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment